La dolce arte di non fare nulla, The sweet art of doing nothing unisex tee
This shirt was inspired while on a vacation in Hawaii. I had made tote bags that said "The art of doing nothing" because that was my goal for the trip. I tend to take my work with me everywhere. While browsing through a cute little boutique the owner saw my bag and said he always loved the Italian translation but added sweet. And so this design was born. The sweet art of doing nothing...which I think we could all use the reminder to do a little more of, especially me.
About the tee:
- 52% Cotton/48% Polyester ringspun cotton=soft comfy tee
- Unisex Fit, it's the perfect relaxed fit tee. If you prefer a less relaxed look size down.
- See the size chart in the pictures
- Turn the shirt inside out.
- Machine wash cold.
- No bleach, no fabric softener.
- Air dry for the best care.
- Do not iron on the image.
- Made to order & will ship in 5-7 business days.
- Free USPS First Class Shipping (includes tracking)
We pride ourselves on creating custom products for you, using high-quality apparel, heat transfer materials, and professional equipment.
Made in Sacramento, Ca.
If you have any questions please send me a message, and I'll respond as soon as I can.